AlumaMark is real aluminum that may be imaged or marked using a CO2 laser. Unique among laserable substrates, AlumaMark allows us to create black, positive marks on satin silver, satin gold, satin bronze, satin brass or coloured backgrounds. Designed so that it may be marked using low power settings, AlumaMark is used to produce Nameplates, Name Badges, Plaque and Trophy Plates, Labels, Interior Signage and more.
This is a small selection of what we offer – please contact Signs Engraving for any other bespoke requirements.
PLEASE NOTE that for Silver AlumaMark labels there is a minimum order of 5 labels
How to order
- Put a TICK in the checkbox for your label size
- Type in your quantities in QTY checkbox next to ‘Add to Cart’
- Complete the fields shown and add to cart
- Remember the more you write, the smaller the text!
- Go to Checkout
- Await a proof of your design from Signs Engraving
- Review & approve your proof
- Await to receive your bespoke Silver Alumamark labels