Engraved traffolyte (1/16″) valve tags or valve discs as sometimes called, are made to order and come in a variety of sizes and colours. Traffolyte is a very strong and hard-wearing material which is particularly good for use in boiler houses and plant rooms carrying all services such as water, gas, heating, oil and reclaimed water. Our engraved discs are suitable for labelling up pipes for air conditioning systems and for piping to electrical consumer units.
The valve and pipe ID labels and tags are available with screw holes or a self-adhesive backing and come in a variety of colours. All discs can be supplied with a 4″ or 6″ fixing chain/couplings.
This is a small selection of what we offer – please contact Signs Engraving for any other bespoke requirements.
PLEASE NOTE that for Valve Tags/Discs has a minimum order of 5 labels
How to order
- Put a TICK in the checkbox for your tags/disc qty pcs.
- Complete the fields shown and add to cart
- Remember the more you write, the smaller the text!
- Type in your quantities in QTY checkbox next to ‘Add to Cart’
- Go to Checkout
- Await a proof of your design from Signs Engraving
- Review & approve your proof
- Await to receive your bespoke Valve/Tags Discs